Jonathan Finkelstein received his Bachelor’s degree in history from the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, and his Juris Doctorate degree from Western New England School of Law, Springfield, MA, where he was the Law Review Lead Articles Editor. Now in private practice, Jonathan’s prior work experience includes work as Assistant Staff Attorney to the Connecticut Supreme Court; Assistant City Solicitor, City of Worcester; and Associate, Bowditch and Dewey, LLC, Real Estate Practice.
In addition to representing individuals, nonprofits, and businesses, Jonathan has served as special counsel to various municipal boards and entities including planning boards, zoning boards, code inspection departments, public works departments, historical commissions, and housing authorities. He also serves as a Title Insurance Agent and has recently served on the following municipal review committees: Ad Hoc Zoning Review Committee for the City of Worcester; Mayor’s Task Force on Parking Regulations, and Zoning Ordinance Amendment to Sign Ordinance.
Jonathan is licensed to practice law in Massachusetts.
His previous affiliations and community involvement include:
- Bijou Community Cinema, Inc. – Clerk
- Jewish Community Center – Director
- First Night Worcester – President
- Family Health – Director
- Legal Assistance Corp. of Central MA – President
- Massachusetts Justice Project – President
- Housing Information Center – Director
- Temple Sinai Synagogue – Trustee
- Worcester Art Museum – Corporator
- Jewish Healthcare Center – Director
- Preservation Worcester – Director
- Worcester Center for Crafts – Director